Thursday, June 21, 2007

Gilda (Rita Hayworth)




When they had the earthquake - in San Francisco-back in 19`6
They said that old mother nature - was up to her old tricks.
That's the story that went around, but here's the real lowdown-
Put the blame on mame boys, put the blame on mame
One night she started to - shim and shake-
that brought on the `Frisco quake
So you can, Put the blame on mame boys,
put the blame on mame.
They once had a shootin' -up in the Klondike when they got Dan McGrew
Folks were puttin' the blame on - the lady known as Lew
that's the story that went around, but here's the real lowdown-
Put the blame on mame boys,
put the blame on mame
Mame did a dance called the Hichy-koo,
that's the thing that slew McGrew
So you can, Put the blame on mame boys
PUT-THE-BLAME-ON-MAME



Amado Mio- Love me forever- and let forever begin tonight
Amado Mio- when we're together, I'm in a dream world, of sweet delight.
Many times I've whispered- Amado Mio
It was just a phrase, that I heard in plays, I was acting a part
But now when I whisper- Amado Mio
Can't you tell I care, from the feeling there, for it comes from my heart
My one endevour- my love, my darling,
would be to hold you- and hold you tight
Amado Mio- Love me forever- and let forever begin tonight"

No comments:

  • Orvalhadas
  • Orvalhadas
  •